The job role requires the candidate to:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements and recommendations.
- Set up and conduct meetings with potential clients.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on the project(s).
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in real estate sales and marketing.
- High level of proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of MS Office and CRM software.
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and a quick thinker.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (fresh graduates) or with 2-3 years of sales & marketing experience.
Residents of Rawalpindi are encouraged to apply. Send your Resume/CV with covering letter to: Abdul.email@example.com